Privacy Notice to Students
By staying at Glenard you consent to your personal data being processed by us.
This privacy notice gives you information about who we are, what happens to personal data we collect about you, why we collect it, who we share it with and why, how long we keep it, and your rights.
- Your application to stay in Glenard.
- To care for your dietary requirements.
- To care for our staff and students.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- To process appeals, resolve disputes and defend litigation etc.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- Right to access.
- Right to rectification.
- Right to be forgotten.
- Right to restrict processing.
- Right to data portability.